• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do i store my herbs/supplements?

voxmystic

Bluelighter
i just found out i'm pregnant. i have a bunch of supplements that are contraindicated during pregnancy. everything is in capsule or tablet form except for the kava. is there a best way to store them to retain their potency, or am i better off just giving/throwing them away and starting over after i'm finished nursing?

i just found out i'm pregnant. i have a bunch of supplements that are contraindicated during pregnancy. everything is in capsule or tablet form except for the kava. is there a best way to store them to retain their potency, or am i better off just giving/throwing them away and starting over after i'm finished nursing?

Probably in an airtight container with a little sachet of desiccant, in the refrigerator. Some things are moisture-sensitive and will degrade faster, some things don't care -- but desiccant packets are cheap online and I usually just throw one in rather than do a lot of research.

dry it and store in an air tight container. if you do not want to do it I would give it away and get more once you have finished nursing and congrats on the baby bump

it will be nice to use them while pregnant. see if anything happens for real.
i dont get why they keep saying do not do certain things when pregnant. i had friends who were born from a mother that was drinking and smoking while pregnant, now those friends of mine are even bigger than me ! weird

Last edited: